The Canadian Tamil Professionals Association (CTPA) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization focused on developing career opportunities for emerging and established Tamil Professionals through professional networking, professional development and mentorship. CTPA addresses the needs of Tamil Professionals by creating a community-based platform that connects our members and provides them with valuable career development resources.
Digital Campaign Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with Marketing and Communications to optimize open rates and click-through rates on campaigns
- Proofreads and checks submitted solutions before deployment to members
- Supports marketing and communications operations by compiling, formatting and reporting information and materials
- Extrapolates and verifies information, then evaluates, organizes and edits the data into comprehensive standard report forms.
- Works with team to incorporate strategy into research reports.
- Contributes to the design and manages the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Gathers data on special tasks assigned
- Coordinates focus groups to understand the demographic needs
- Liaises between external email partners and clients to resolve email issues
- Researches and documents Spam trends
- Reviews and adheres to Spam management practices
- Maintains infrastructure that is currently in place and constantly seeks to update and improve where/when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior communication (verbal and written), organizational, and project management skills
- Strong analytical with very good logics and strong observation skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong command of the English language (French and Tamil is an asset)
- Social and tech savviness
- Experience with web analytics tools would be an asset
- Knowledge of basic HTML would be an asset
What skills can you expect to grow?
- Email Marketing and Campaign Development
- Content marketing
- Lead generation
- Productivity and Project Management
- User Experience and Testing
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Volunteer applications are now closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get involved.