The Canadian Tamil Professionals Association (CTPA) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization focused on developing career opportunities for emerging and established Tamil Professionals through professional networking, professional development and mentorship. CTPA addresses the needs of Tamil Professionals by creating a community-based platform that connects our members and provides them with valuable career development resources.
About the Position
Are you a super creative person who enjoys DIY projects and really likes to think outside the box? Do you think you have a bright personality? Do you enjoy networking with new people and have a genuine interest in customer experience? Then the Experiential Marketer role is perfect for you. Take charge of this special opportunity to bring to life a multitude of experiential & integrated projects!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with Marketing to develop new ideas and creative design solutions across brands and initiatives
- Maintains a strong working relationship with External Relations and Partnerships to identify and create unique member only offers
- Ready and able to do the work, including concepting, presentations, writing/selling ideas, 2D Design, 3D comps, and sketching as needed to support your creative work
- Develops strong relationships with members to understand their needs and their expectations
- Inspires members and community stakeholders across the nation with mind-blowing concepts, approaches, and presentations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Events or marketing experience
- Understanding of how to delegate respectfully, communicate timelines, liaise with clients, and internal departments, and sometimes even vendors and magicians.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in execution of marketing campaigns
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organizational skills
- Impeccable project management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented, logical, work-oriented and analytical
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and in a fast-paced environment while remaining highly motivated
How to Apply
Volunteer applications are now closed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get involved.