The Canadian Tamil Professionals Association (CTPA) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization focused on developing career opportunities for emerging and established Tamil Professionals through professional networking, professional development and mentorship. CTPA addresses the needs of Tamil Professionals by creating a community-based platform that connects our members and provides them with valuable career development resources.
About the Position
The finance associate will be expected to play a significant role in the financial reporting process through preparation of bank reconciliations, maintenance of accounting records and assistance in handling audit requests. The finance associate will work directly with the director of finance and external auditors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements with the director of finance for review by the board of directors (through quick books).
- Maintain regular accounting records.
- Manage Cash Flow Statement.
- Records Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Moderate accounting background.
- Preference for familiarity with quick book, book keeping software.
- High School Diploma.
What CTPA Can Offer You
- Ability to gain introductory accounting and auditing skills.
- Ability to learn QuickBooks at your own pace and schedule
- Exposure to professionals across various industries.
How to Apply
Volunteer applications are now closed.
Please email email@example.com to learn how to get involved.