The Canadian Tamil Professionals Association (CTPA) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization focused on developing career opportunities for emerging and established Tamil Professionals through professional networking, professional development and mentorship. CTPA addresses the needs of Tamil Professionals by creating a community-based platform that connects our members and provides them with valuable career development resources.
Graphic and Web Designer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design visually compelling marketing collateral, templates and visual assets to support our content on social media, website, email and professional workshops.
- Maintain WordPress sites to reflect consistently across various channels
- Create animations, videos and illustrations that tell the story of our organization and community to be shared on digital platforms.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, sponsor signage, and event promotions as needed.
- Build visual content from infographics to slide shares that complement campaigns and content offer
- Collaborate with copywriters, community manager, marketers, and advisors to curate marketing collateral.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and WordPress
- Highly creative and visual thinker
- Social and tech savviness
What skills can you expect to grow?
- Data Visualization
- Marketing communications
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Lead generation
- HTML/CSS/Other coding languages
How to Apply
Volunteer applications are now closed.
Please email email@example.com to learn how to get involved.